Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Diddy Hoards Super Bowl Chanpagne

Thanks to rap star Sean “ P Diddy” Combs the Super Bowl could not get its hands on any Cristal champagne. Diddy spent thousands of dollars on a spectuacular pre Super Bowl champagne party and wine suppliers in Arizona complained that the mogul has bought the state's entire stock. At £400 a bottle he certainly splashed out!

Diddy' party - at which he also performed - took place across an entire city block outside Phoenix's Axis/Radius nightclub. VIP tickets cost $1,100.

Incidentally that wasn't the only upset at the Super Bowl – the New York Giants defeated the New England Patriots by the score of 17 – 14.

Images Courtesy of www.flickr.com

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

As much as I adore Champagne, I cannot imagine paying that much for it.

Jeannie said...

Can you let me know if it is ok to put a link on my blog to yours? I have a chat box on mine so you can leave a comment there if you want to.

Take care, J